Friday, July 24, 2009

UPCOMING PROJECT

I intend to announce each posting of my current activities under this title, so they can be easily identified and even searched. I'll use a template for each entry with all the pertinent information so that it can be easily referenced. It seemed appropriate for my first post (besides the introduction) to be one of these, and will be the first of, I hope, many.

Type: Stage--Musical
Title: Sweeney Todd
Company: Rosewater Theatre
Location: 633 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA
Role: ensemble
Dates: September 11-October 3, 2009
Times: Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm, Sundays 3:00 pm
Notes: My first rehearsal is next week, so I expect to find out more about what exactly my role entails. The email offereing me the part said the ensemble would be "very involved."

No comments:

Post a Comment